Date: September 25-27, 2016
Location: Milwaukee Hyatt Regency, Milwaukee, WI
Register for the CASE/NASDSE conference at http://tinyurl.com/casenasdse16
For questions please contact Kindel Mason CASE PD Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org or Glenna Gallo NASDSE PD Chair at Glenna.email@example.com.
The Council of Administrators of Special Education (CASE) and the National Association of State Directors of Special Education (NASDSE) are excited to offer a joint conference that reflects the desired collaboration between local and state special education directors. The conference will be September 25-27, 2016 at the beautiful Hyatt Regency in Milwaukee, WI.
The conference format will include five main keynote sessions. Following each keynote will be breakout sessions relating to the keynote topic.
The five main topics with breakout sessions are:
- 1. RTI/MTSS- We all know the terms, but what does high quality instruction look like in practice? (Sunday, September 25, 2016)
- 2. Online Learning- The Matrix: How education from the virtual world fits in the real world. (Monday, September 26, 2016)
- 3. Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) and IDEA- There's a new law in town, but what does that mean to you? (Monday, September 26, 2016)
- 4. Leading by Convening-Building Authentic Partnerships that make the Difference (Tuesday, September 27, 2016)
- 5. State and Local Directors Collaborative Panel-Understanding each other’s role in making a difference for kids and families. What State Directors Wish Local Directors knew, and what Local Directors Wish State Directors Knew. We're all in this together. (Tuesday, September 27, 2016)
For lodging follow this link: https://aws.passkey.com/event/14292220/owner/2600/home.
Registration opens June 1, 2016. Register at the following link: http://tinyurl.com/casenasdse16