Date: February 7-8, 2019
Location: Glacier Canyon Lodge at the Wilderness, Wisconsin Dells, WI
This premier conference with a UDL lens is a great way to connect with colleagues engaging in meeting the full range of learner variablility. From the context of the learning environment, to lesson design, and the foundation mindset needed to connect every student to learning, this conference will meet a wide range of professional learning needs.
- UDL is a game changer. and we want you to join us! Together we will:
- 1.Discuss the UDL Principle of Multiple Means of Action and Expression and key ideas for providing options of Executive Functions
- 2.Explore UDL Coaching Protocols for driving school change
- 3.Learn from practioners who are implementing UDL in the classroom, school, and district
- 4.Engage in UDL Lesson Design Labs for Literacy and Mathematics (Make and Take)
- 5.Meet CESA UDL Contacts and support a UDL movement in your region
- 6.Experience UDL in action, with multiple means and flexible options in the sessions
Featured Speakers: CAST Cadre UDL Trainers: Joni Degner and Niel Albero
We are accepting proposals now through October 15, 2018.
Special Grant Rate of $129 for all 12 CESA's and the following participating school districts: Bayfield, Eau Claire, Fond du Lac, Green Bay, Rhinelander, Rice Lake, Sheboygan Falls, Southwestern Wisconsin, Stevens Point, Sun Prairie, Wittenberg-Birnamwood, West Allis-West Milwaukee.
Early Bird Pricing through December 21, 2018.
Breakfast and Lunch is provided each day with your registration cost.
|Full Time Student||$149.00|
|Parent of a Student with a Disability||$149.00|
|UDL Grant participant||$129.00|
*Registration fees are non-refundable. Registrant substitutions may be made without an additional registration fee.
*Credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover) are the accepted form of payment for registration. CESA 11 will appear on your credit card statement. Vendor address for prior approval purposes: CESA #11, 225 Ostermann Drive, Turtle Lake, WI 54889. For any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.