Proposal Timeline Information
Proposals to present at the Wisconsin Transition Conference 2017 will be accepted through Friday, December 16, 2016. Notification of proposal acceptance will be emailed to all presenters and co-presenters by Tuesday, January 3, 2017. Your presentation schedule will be available through your account on www.EdEvents.org and on the Conference Schedule page shortly after you are notified of acceptance.
Discounted Registration Fee for Presenters
Presenters and co-presenters will receive a discount and pay $149.00 for conference registration if registered by Friday, January 6, 2017. This confirms your acceptance to present. If presenters and/or co-presenters do not register by Friday, January 6, 2017, then your presentation time slot may go to someone else and you will have to pay $149.00 for conference registration.
Considerations for Submitting a Proposal
1. The description you include in your proposal will appear in the program and/or on the Conference Schedule page on www.EdEvents.org Please be sure that the description matches what you will present on. There is a character restriction for the session title and the session description, so please be succinct.
2. The online proposal submission system recognizes each presenter and co-presenter by your unique email address. This is what triggers our system to offer you the discounted presenter price as well as the ability to access pertinent conference information (See My EdEvents Account below). Therefore, each presenter and co-presenter will need to Create an Account on www.EdEvents.org with the same email address that is used on the proposal submission.
My EdEvents Account
Through your account on EdEvents you will be able to:
- Access your registration receipt
- Edit your proposal through Friday, January 20, 2017
- View your presentation schedule
- Upload handouts for your session(s) by Friday, January 20, 2017
- Determine the number of hard copies you need to bring for your session, if you choose to do so
- Access your session evaluations
- Download your Presenter Certificate
- Provide feedback on the conference
Questions about submitting a proposal? Send an email to info@EdEvents.org